Set Up Accounts
On the top right of the app, click on the settings button. This will take you to the account setup page. Enter your username and password for the frequent flier accounts you want to use to perform searches and click the Save button. Currently only EY doesn’t require login information.
Once you’ve saved your login information, the search screen will load.
This should be pretty self-explanatory.
- From: Origin (3 letter airport/city code only)
- Comma separated list of airport/city code if multi-origin search
- To: Destination (3 letter airport code only)
- Comma separated list of airport/city code if multi-destination search
- Date: Date of travel (generally between +0 and +355 days but will depend on carriers selected)
- Passengers: number of passengers
- +Days: How many days ahead you want to search
- Carriers: pick at least one. If you choose JL, you have to specify which carrier on JL you want to search on (CX, BA, AA, QF or AF)
- Cabins: Select the cabins you want to search. Depending on the carrier, searching multiple cabins will take longer
- Load a saved search: load a previously saved search
Once the search is complete, you will see the results displayed. You can filter out results based on connecting city/carrier/cabin to filter out unwanted options.
Save this search
Click the “Save this search” button to save the inputs used for the current search for quicker searches next time.